Horizon Ridge say yes, say yes
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
@Akhlut Set after this thread and this thread, but before my thread in SC. Sorry if you're busy and can't reply right away; I just wanted to get all these threads rolling before the weekend ('cause I'll be busy til Wednesday starting tomorrow evening) in an attempt to get Jinx out of timeline limbo! All this is therefore quite vague. This would be the thread you mentioned wanting to have in MO, but done a little differently so it works out better for my own plans!

She had been haunted again in the night, as she had been the night before and the night before that. Plagued by dreams and memories of what had happened with Lecter, and nightmares of never finding him again. Never hearing the croon of his voice on her inner ear, or breathing in the scent of blood he wore so well. She feared losing his knowledge, and losing him. No, Jinx did not love the shaman—did not love anybody, and probably never would—but there was a certain possessiveness that was born of the carnal act they shared, and it burned hot in her belly whenever she thought of it, fuelling the possessiveness she had felt even before that.

She had to vent it somehow. She could not possess the shaman, not so long as all she claimed here was a rank beneath a wayward wolf whose face was scarcer than rain in winter. She might be able to draw him back into the fold of her command, if only she could gain command... And so she would aim for something she could possess. The pack, which was falling apart, or so it seemed to her. Pied had been grievously injured just days ago, and even though Jinx felt little love for the Delta (now Gamma, not that she knew that), she felt less love for the Alpha that had allowed it to happen without response.

Her head tilted back into the misty morning air and she unleashed a howl whose purpose was singular and clear: she sought to claim Horizon Ridge and lead it where Akhlut was failing. It was a summons for the leader, that he face her and atone for his mistakes, and hand over the reins of his flagging pack to her, so she could bring it back to a state of unity. It was also a summons for the wolves to rally under her, to favour this arrangement, to approve of Akhlut's removal. Most importantly, however, was that it was not a question. It was a demand.
Messages In This Thread
say yes, say yes - by Jinx - January 30, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Akhlut - February 08, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Jinx - February 09, 2014, 02:45 AM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Akhlut - February 09, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Jinx - February 09, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Akhlut - February 09, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Jinx - February 09, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Akhlut - February 10, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: say yes, say yes - by Jinx - February 10, 2014, 03:09 PM