Blackfeather Woods The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
For sure @Burke I don't know about anyone else.
Cyn looked down at her wrap that smelt like herbs and blood. The cut had been a bad one, but she didn't know what would have happened if she hadn't gotten some herbs on it just to keep it from getting an infection. Even the toughest of wolves could die from something as simple as a cut. She had set out to find Burke soon after having the cut looked at. She sighed as she contined forward with the vine and leaf wrap in her back right leg. A depressed feeling clawed at her. She shook it off, but couldn't seem to get the tired look on her face off.

What, are you going to kill yourself because of me? She could sense the voice smirking at her. Was that its plan all along? She would take her life because of a dumb little voice? Cyn would not let that happen if it cost her everything. She was determined to get rid of the voice even if she had to scratch her brain out. Speaking of scratches, the wolf sat down and scratched an itch on her neck before continuing on.

She did not want to howl since she didn't want Burke to think she was in danger or anything like that. She also did not want to seem needy. Her ears flicked around searching for noises. After relieving herself she continued her search.
Messages In This Thread
The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You - by Cyn - September 20, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You - by Burke - September 21, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You - by Cyn - September 26, 2015, 05:03 AM
RE: The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You - by Burke - September 26, 2015, 06:39 AM
RE: The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You - by Cyn - September 30, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You - by Burke - October 01, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You - by Cyn - October 01, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You - by Burke - October 03, 2015, 07:07 AM
RE: The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You - by Hugin - October 28, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You - by Cyn - October 28, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You - by Burke - October 28, 2015, 06:15 PM