Bearclaw Valley Pack your bags.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
ROUND 2! @Nanook thank you for doing that! I think Renee and I both wanted to RP the confrontation so the others had something to react to, sorry if we moved too fast <3 Next round starts Tuesday the 28th!

Scarlett felt horrible once her babies were getting distressed. She had Desna calling out for the others, and even helping Sesi. Scarlett did stop when Desna asked her to wait she didn't wait because Kove asked her too. She was still not looking at him but kept her gaze close by her pups. Sesi was there and Desna too, asking all these questions. Nanook seemed frozen into place. She didn't know where they would go but at least she would be away from him. Scarlett's ear turned to the approaching footsteps and the chuff that came from Andrei. Her red eyes looked at him timidly and not with a lot of fight because she was talked down in the worst way possible. It was always tough to find her positivity after things like this happened. She needed a few days to recover, and possibly from Kove's harsh words, she would need a longer time. She nudged Andrei back in greeting but her spirits were low they became even lower when she realized Xan was with his father. Of course he didn't want her. Her ears fell more to the side especially with Kove's pleading. She knew he didn't mean anything with his sorry's. He had said sorry before and he hurt her again, maybe for the third time if not the fourth.

Slowly her red eyes turned far colder and scarier than they had ever done. Raziel might have seen a glimpse of it before. Scarlett was quite an emotional mess, and she liked to put all that emotion of hurt behind an imaginary door. Once that door would open, it usually came out as anger. She didn't want to talk to Kove anymore but she was still a mother, and that would mean she would probably have to reassure her former mate. Scarlett suddenly turned around and latched out at Kove, so close to ripping a piece of fur from his neck. Her eyes pure hatred, her eats flat and her teeth fully bared with a new found confidence in her anger. "If I would deny you from seeing them then I would be that monster you claim me to be. The fact that you even assume that I would be so cruel is sickening. If you want to see them you will have to find us and when you do you better make sure I never see your face again because I will make sure that every wolf with a warrior, warden and gamekeeper trade will hunt you down," she hissed. Her tongue moving between her bared teeth. She was actually beyond anger right now in her pain. Scarlett even added Kove to her mental pile of bleeding bodies, since that was how she wished they would all end up. Maybe there was a bit of a monster/demon in her after all because she would think like that, but maybe it was just natural to want revenge from the wolves that hurt you the most.

"Take a good look at your father, girls. It is not the man you want you share your life with. You think he loves you but in the end he doesn't care at all. In fact he will even use the thing that hurts you the most against you. He is going to a pack where they mark the borders with the blood of other wolves. I smelled it," she stated for everyone to hear but it was mostly directed at her daughters. "I won't blame you if you choose that life, you are of his blood too and if that suits you more then feel free to go with him." The pain in Scarlett's eyes returned. She stepped away from Kove, feeling sick. Her eyes locked onto Andrei for a moment motioning that she wanted to go. Her red eyes then roamed over her children, less angry. This was something they would probably never forget, having to make such a decision was horrible, yet, int hat part Kove was right, it would be worse if they didn't have a choice at all.
Messages In This Thread
Pack your bags. - by Scarlett - September 24, 2015, 05:23 AM
RE: Pack your bags. - by Xan - September 24, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: Pack your bags. - by Kove - September 24, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: Pack your bags. - by Scarlett - September 24, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Pack your bags. - by RIP Valette - September 24, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Pack your bags. - by Xan - September 24, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: Pack your bags. - by Kove - September 24, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Pack your bags. - by Scarlett - September 24, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Pack your bags. - by Kove - September 24, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Pack your bags. - by Scarlett - September 24, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Pack your bags. - by RIP Valette - September 24, 2015, 05:55 PM