Jade Fern Grove i spy with my little eye, something that shouldn't be here
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kaskara hadn't seen anything amiss, but apparently their home was a graveyard. Not that Kas knew that at the moment, but it was true. She was wandering the border as she was wont to do, pausing occasionally to strengthen the scent markers before moving on. It was during one of her squatting moments when Pasha's howl rose up for her. She finished marking the area, made sure it smelled adequately, then set off at a trot toward the source of his howl.

The stench of rotting flesh and vomit hit her nose far before the sight of her family did. She fought the urge to retch, willing her stomach to remember the gorge of the battlefield and the steely resolve she was required to have then. She couldn't resist wrinkling her nose, however, as she stopped by Pasha's side. "Allure, move away," she suggested softly, hoping some distance would settle her stomach. "Who found them?" Her gaze took in the figures lying face-up in their graves, random body parts sticking out of the ground.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i spy with my little eye, something that shouldn't be here - by Kaskara - October 22, 2015, 06:15 PM