Greatwater Lake Where do I go from here?
peace will win & fear will loose
17 Posts
Ooc —
@Lusa
I hope this is the right prefix..

So far, her luck had run out. 

The momentary rush of adrenaline that she got when she finally set out on her own had drastically reduced to nothing, all in the matter of a few days. She had been hopeful when she found that other pack, in the snow mountains. But even they had disbanded, leaving her a Lone Wolf, again. She had not seen any of those packmates, no plan to move forward as a group in the absence of the Alpha, so she kept moving, to a warmer climate. She had liked where she ended up, a forest filled area that looked damaged from a storm. But yet, the land flourished and seemed a decent area so spend the coming winter. Yet she knew she was not meant to stay a loner, not against the harsh elements of this new wild alone. She needed to find a pack, and soon. 

Lifting her nose to the air, she picked up the scent of a pack, not too far away. It came across her mind to venture out there, see if that pack was suitable for her. But she had a bad feeling about that one, the scents it gave off, it smelt almost like blood. A chill went down her spine, and she immediately headed the other way. What kind of pack was that, that gave off such a horrible feeling? She would make sure never to find out, or approach near there ever again. Instead she headed towards the sound of water, hoping to stop for a break before she continued her journey. 
The lake was surrounded by wildlife of all kinds, plants and animals alike. It seemed a peaceful place, and she could only imagine how it would look in the winter when it iced over, a shimmering crystal in the clearing. With any luck, she hoped to stay near here, to find a pack that wasn't too far away. But what may be, would be and she would have no say in what lied in her future. 
She lowered her head to a shallow edge of the lake, drinking in it's cool water. It was colder than she expected, and shivered at it's temperature. But it was pleasant, and she found herself wishing her brother could be there with her. She did the right thing though, leaving him. It was for the best. 

She lifted her head, eyes narrowed at the land around her. Was someone there? She had the feeling she wasn't alone at the lake. Letting out a chuff, she walked out around the large pine tree that stood beside her. Crouching down, she waited for the feeling to past as she silently observed from behind the bramble of a cluster of bushes.
Messages In This Thread
Where do I go from here? - by Iris - September 30, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - September 30, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - October 03, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - October 03, 2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - October 07, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - October 10, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - October 11, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - October 12, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by Iris - November 04, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Where do I go from here? - by DeadLusa - November 24, 2015, 06:56 PM