Haunted Wood never make a change
40 Posts
Ooc — Riven
He seemed odd, but Tail wasn't one to begrudge someone their quirks - at least not upon first meet. She was still naive, and though she knew the territorial nature of wolves, Tail had yet to be harmed or threatened by one of her species. In her mind, and certainly in her upbringing amongst the Blackthorns, so long as you behaved and obeyed the instinctual laws of the wolf, there was little true danger. And so her black tail swept lowly, a gesture of friendliness, as the dark male rose to address her. Of beauty and handsomeness, Tail had little inkling - though she desired a family, her loins had yet to truly stir.

Oh? she queried, with a raised brow. The comment of buried bodies didn't faze her, for death was part of life. In her journey to the Wilds, she had come across the corpses of many poor souls - loners, like herself, that had starved and been devoured by scavenger. That was simply the way things were. And so she asked, Why bury them? What was the point?

To his next question, she responded, Not lost. It's raining out there, and I came here to avoid it. I heard you, so I thought I'd come say hello. She shrugged, an ear coming to alertness as she gazed at him. I'll leave if I'm disturbing you.
Messages In This Thread
never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 05, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 06, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 26, 2015, 11:30 PM