Haunted Wood never make a change
40 Posts
Ooc — Riven
He relaxed into a comfortable, but regal, position as she sat— and for a moment, Tail forgot any quirks she had been subconsciously cataloguing. "They call me Grim," he told her, and this she also accepted in silence. It was an odd name, but so was hers. Names had little bearing on the wolf they belonged to, in her experience. He perked up with her mention of fortune; she watched his eyes widen, though she couldn't begin to fathom why. At least, not until he spoke in response.

"Oh," she said, feeling her ears go hot for some inexplicable reason. "Well... I meant, like, starting my own family and leading my own pack someday." For some reason, that explanation made her feel more silly than if she had been searching for pots of gold. "I come from a large family," she explained, "so large that I was just a nobody in a sea of nobodies. I left because I want to change that." Tail shrugged, then fell quiet. She was usually social, but wasn't normally a babbler.

"What kind of treasure are you looking for?" Tail finally questioned. "I can't promise I'll know where to find it, but I'll help you look." His attempts at flirtation were lost on the poor yearling, who hadn't even had her first crush yet— not something likely to happen amongst relatives, at least not in the Blackthorn clan's culture. Still, she thought he was friendly and aimed to return the temperament.
Messages In This Thread
never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 04, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 05, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: never make a change - by Aasivak - October 06, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: never make a change - by Tail - October 26, 2015, 11:30 PM