Blackfeather Woods Inside my home I wait and bleed [m]
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Birth. Eck.

@Kendra @Pietro @Burke (PP-ing you all a bit) @Cicero @Damien Puppies are here! 

[Image: giphy.gif]

She was lucky to have been in the Glen when her contractions began, laying heavily on Burke's side as they basked luxuriously in the sun. When the first contraction rippled through her body, she hefted herself up, plodding towards the half-hidden den, gritting her teeth. Naturally, Burke followed, but the Night Queen snapped at him, growling low before retreating into the den.

The Queen laid alone in her den, shifting and walking in circles as the contractions increased in pain and in duration, watching from the back of the nursery den as the shadows changed outside, snapping at Burke whenever the worried alpha would poke his head in. Sometimes it was not even him who entered, sometimes it was her daughter or perhaps even her sons; she could not remember for certain, the pain clouding her thoughts. All she could think of, all she knew, was pain. She could not even tell herself that it was merely a symptom of labor, rationale escaping her like the blood that flowed from her body, even worse than when she went into heat.

Finally, the first escaped her body, quickly, sliding out with ease, to Meldresi's temporary relief. Encapsulated in film, the Queen groomed her newest child, cleaning the birthing tube from his — yet again, the first of this litter was a boy — body, letting his true fur color shine from under the blood and other organic matter. Dark gray, almost near black in the dark, a mix of herself and Burke in the child. She guided him to her side, feeling him latch onto her nipple and begin to feed. She took this brief pause to relax and regain what energy she would, breathing lowly, her eyes hooded. 

The repose would not last. Her body spiked with pain again, Meldresi stifling her whines and whimpers. The second and last child of her litter was stubborn in coming out, and Meldresi feared that the child would be stuck. But the child came out, a girl, dark like her brother, and she swiftly moved him to her brother's side, waiting for the last of her pups to come out, but they never came. The Queen sighed, her eyes closing with relief as her newest Prince and Princess fed contently, silently thanking her God and Goddess for such a quick and easy birth and asking them to protect the little souls she had borne for the Brotherhood.
Messages In This Thread
Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Meldresi - October 07, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Kendra - October 07, 2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Pietro - October 07, 2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Burke - October 08, 2015, 05:38 AM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Cicero - October 09, 2015, 03:31 AM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Potema - October 12, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Damien - October 12, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Meldresi - October 12, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Burke - October 13, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Cicero - October 16, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Potema - October 25, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Damien - October 31, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Meldresi - November 01, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Burke - November 02, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Cicero - November 03, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Potema - November 09, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: Inside my home I wait and bleed [m] - by Damien - November 15, 2015, 12:01 PM