Blackfeather Woods That's My Lullaby
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Private 

Her children. She loved them dearly, but she felt lacking with her eldest children. It was her fault. She made them grow up without her, and now she was realizing the consequences. She felt...distant to them. Sometimes she could not understand what was going through their brains anymore, why they acted the way they did. It upsetted her, because it was her fault. It was her responsibility to reconnect with her eldest children and prevent the same thing from happening to her youngest. If only she had the time...

Meldresi decided that she had sat and slept enough. The Night Queen untangled herself from her week-old children, swiftly grabbing a pelt and tucking it around them to keep them warm as they slept while she stretched out her limbs, walking out from the den and into the Glen.

She had made a good choice in using this Glen as a nursery and she wished that she had found it sooner. It was naturally well-protected and could be protected easily from here. The Glen was protected from sharp winds and warmed by the sun at it's zenith. The water here was cool and shallow enough for children to play with. To clean up the potentially dangerous rocks and holes was easy. It was a safe haven, though she did worry about the snow sometimes.

The Queen strode to the small pool and took deep gulps before striding in to it's depths and bathing. To tend to children was romantized by mothers; it was dirty, disgusting business in all honesty. Her pups had uncontrollable bodily functions at this time and she was their toilet. It felt good to be rid of those bodily fluids and be clean once more. She stood underneath the waterfall, letting the water rain down her head and trickle down her body, her eyes closed as she enjoyed what relief she could have before her pups awoke once more.
Messages In This Thread
That's My Lullaby - by Meldresi - October 13, 2015, 08:39 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Damien - October 14, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Meldresi - October 15, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Damien - October 17, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Meldresi - October 18, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Damien - October 18, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Meldresi - October 18, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Damien - October 25, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Meldresi - October 25, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Damien - November 01, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Meldresi - November 01, 2015, 05:39 PM