Blackfeather Woods That don't impress me much
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
Akela smiled sadly, not feeling like responding. His expression was an answer enough to tell the younger wolf that he ahd lived more and seen more of this world  and the pain that belonged with it than him.  "It is known that not clever things are often done despite one knowing they are not clever. I wouldn't wish for it too hard, sometimes you might regret what your wishes bring with them. " Akela advised and tilted his head.

"Would you mind telling me about Blackfeather ? " he asked then.  "Your mother had started narrating me the past and the ways of its culture, but now that she is with child and focused on other things, I do not wish to bother her, yet, I wish to know more about its recent history.  " he explained. It wasn't an innocent question, he wanted Damien to talk to him, share something with him, and thus create an exchange, even if he wasn't respecting him, and seeing him as a stranger having taken his spot. Akela was simply acknowledging Damien's assets and value, thus doing exactly what he had told Cicero he wanted to do, give the respect without asking it to be earned, just going with his guts.  He was not making a fool of Damien or thinking himself better, he was just higher in rank, but really, they were equals.
Messages In This Thread
That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 17, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - October 18, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 18, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - October 25, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 28, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 01, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - November 02, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 06, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - November 08, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 09, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - November 12, 2015, 10:02 PM