Blackfeather Woods That don't impress me much
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Akela smiled, but Damien noticed the pain behind it and he shut his mouth. Damien did not care about Akela's past enough to ask, but he wouldn't keep pressing if it hurt him. Damien was no demon. Just a dick, but not a demon.

The boy listened to Akela's advise, and although it was clear he had the insight to make it sound logical, Damien didn't quite agree with him. Or perhaps he just didn't want to agree. In any case, though, Damien did not mention anything else. He looked away and flicked his tail in annoyance.

But then Akela asked about Blackfeather Woods' past, and Damien couldn't help feeling excitement for a split second. It seemed to him that not enough members cared for their pack's history. Of course, no one went around shouting it out, not anyone could know a lot of it, but if someone really cared, they would mind to know where their present comes from.

Damien's eyes gleamed eerily, There's only so much I can really tell you. There are secrets among the Guild members that not even I know. But if you really wish to know I suppose I can brief you on the few months before you arrived. Damien said, getting comfortable.

The pack has been too quiet for a long time. But I guess that's me and my siblings' fault... My mother's intention with the pack was always truthful to the guild's purpose. To Reek Havoc upon the land. The Dark Brothers are bringers of chaos, and in some occasions, heroes. Sometimes taking the right life can bring peace to a pack. Damien stopped for a second as his mind drifted away on imaginary adventures. But Blackfeather Woods hasn't had that kind of action... Not since Bane... Meldresi had been straightforward when it came to satisfying Damien's need for information about his departed father. And it did not pain him to know.

My mother and Burke... They're too peaceful... Bane was reckless. Trouble followed him everywhere. He killed a trespasser once. Her bones still decorate our borders. And he started the war with Swiftcurrent Creek. He took one of their members prisoner in Wolfskull, and tortured her for weeks. And then he brought her back to her pack and beat their alpha's ass... he finished with a devilish smile.

That had not been how Meldresi had told him the story. Damien had his own version of it, and oddly enough, Bane was the hero in it. Damien hated the fact that his father had abandoned them before he could even learn anything from him, but he couldn't deny that Bane was badass. Just the kind of wolf the Brotherhood needed.

Blackfeather Woods has had many members since it's beginning, but it seems that only a few of them had the loyalty requires to get to the next level. Only Burke and Kove remain loyal to the Brotherhood and the pack... Although Burke doesn't seem to be too keen on the Brother Kove... I suppose you know about Kove's failed mission? He asked, but naturally Akela wasn't aware of how underperforming the Dark Brother had been on his mission. Damien had no problem telling a story though, and he took his time to spill the details. But his patience could only last for so long and after one too many clever comments from Akela Damien left to find something worth his time. Akela sure wasn't.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 17, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - October 18, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 18, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - October 25, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 28, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 01, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - November 02, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 06, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - November 08, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 09, 2015, 10:13 AM