Blacktail Deer Plateau I was dreaming of war
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
With the recent conversation with Lasher, and the understand that they had come to, Dante felt good. Better than he had in a long while. Initially he had wondered if it was selfish, shirking his duties and stepping down, but because he truly believed it to be best for all involved those worries soon faded away. He had not told anyone, preferring to do so when the time was determined right by both he and the other two leaders. But he walked a bit lighter in the meantime.

Since those strange coyotes had tried to walk off with their Delta, Dante had taken care to keep a closer eye on that stretch of border than normal in case they returned. He wasn't overly bothered by the prospect since he doubted it would be anything they could not handle in short order, yet it never hurt to be cautious. As he walked by the spot where they had fought, his nose wrinkled at the scent of blood that still hung about the place. At least he had dragged the creature's body a ways away, but it would take time for the traces to completely wash away. Until then it would serve a nice warning to any other creature who might try the same thing.
Messages In This Thread
I was dreaming of war - by Dante RIP - October 17, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: I was dreaming of war - by Constantine - October 19, 2015, 06:01 AM
RE: I was dreaming of war - by Dante RIP - October 23, 2015, 06:33 AM
RE: I was dreaming of war - by Constantine - October 27, 2015, 06:08 AM
RE: I was dreaming of war - by Dante RIP - October 29, 2015, 03:00 PM