Lost Creek Hollow Food Glorious Food
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
All Welcome 
Anyone can join! I'd love to meet more of the pack! (: I'll tag a few people but I will gladly roleplay with whoever. (: @Luke @Harlyn @Mordecai @Arabella @Andalusia Also curious if anyone can tell me if this could count towards a gamekeeper trade?

Perhaps it was bizarre to think that a small, dainty, she-wolf would be in skilled in anything, ever; but Ilya was prepared to prove the world wrong. She had come into the pack shy but confident, and was not about to let the Alpha who graciously let her in down. "Focus," she murmured under her breath, the chilly air shown in a foggy mist around her muzzle. In front of her sat a fat hare; not enough to fill an entire pack, but enough for a fully grown wolf. 

Being so thin and light, she was easily able to slink forward towards the rabbit, her blue eyes glimmering with excitement and focus. As her feet grazed the ground, not a sound was heard on the crisp morning, a trade that she had learned on her own when food was hard find. What she did find was necessary for survival, and she needed to learn how not to scare it away. She began to draw closer and closer, and the rabbit continued to sniff at the ground, perhaps it was only trying to maintain it's body heat. At a close enough distance, she gathered her haunches in a feline-like manner and leapt. The rabbit let out a loud screech as black paws trapped the light creature down and right before teeth clamped around the neck. A quick shake allowed for a loud snap to be heard and for the hare to fall limp in her jaws. 

"Hah!" Ilya exclaimed, dropping the hare onto the ground and sniffing at it curiously. "Take that, natural selection," she muttered under her breathe. Her only problem now, was to find someone who would eat it as she felt that the pack came first.
Messages In This Thread
Food Glorious Food - by Ilya - October 18, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Andalusia - October 21, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Ilya - October 22, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Andalusia - November 07, 2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Ilya - November 09, 2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Andalusia - November 10, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Ilya - November 10, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Andalusia - November 14, 2015, 11:13 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Ilya - November 16, 2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Andalusia - December 28, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Food Glorious Food - by Ilya - December 29, 2015, 11:54 AM