Blacktail Deer Plateau Strong enough to hold you through the winter
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Pack Activity 
Finally getting this up! I assume he'd have checked with Lasher/Blue on this. I was vague on their involvement since I'm not sure if you want this set while they are visiting the place or after they return!
Just want to get the ball rolling since I've been slackin ;)

@Lasher @Blue Willow @Pearl @Malachi @Casmir @Eilidh @Osprey @Behati @Regulus

It was time.  They'd explored the place they had chosen and both Dante and Lasher agreed it suited them.  They had scouted the land, taken into account pack proximity and prey bounty, and Lasher had even dubbed it with a name.  Donnelaith.  The word was beautiful as it rolled from the tongue and spoke of a new start with the Mayfair family at the helm, and Dante relegated back to the position he felt best suited for.  

Some members were even likely informed of the perceived change, after he had shared the news with Osprey.  But still no official declaration had been made.  And, before any more progress was had, he knew that the entire pack needed to be brought in.  The leadership wished for this relocation, but it was for them to determine if the benefits were enough should their pack not want to go along.  To Dante, that would likely not be the case.

He felt the butterflies that preceded any statement with such weight, but pushed them aside as he lifted his muzzle to summon their wolves to the center of the plateau.  The pack would meet and discuss this new place, and perhaps some could go and see for themselves what it held.  Hopefully they would see what Dante saw in it - a home that could be theirs and theirs alone.
Messages In This Thread
Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Dante RIP - November 14, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Behati - November 14, 2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Pearl - November 14, 2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Lasher - November 14, 2015, 05:13 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Casmir - November 14, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Behati - November 14, 2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Eilidh - November 15, 2015, 07:32 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Osprey - November 17, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Lasher - November 17, 2015, 11:16 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Behati - November 18, 2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Pearl - November 21, 2015, 04:09 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Lasher - November 22, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Casmir - November 22, 2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Eilidh - November 24, 2015, 10:40 AM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Behati - November 26, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Osprey - November 26, 2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Eilidh - November 30, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Strong enough to hold you through the winter - by Lasher - December 05, 2015, 08:32 PM