Horizon Ridge i walked a thousand sorry miles
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Although it would take many weeks for Pied to heal fully, she now felt relatively mobile, though she did not stray from the area immediately adjacent to the lair she shared with Kisu. She felt a bit of cabin fever coming on and itched to go for a walk through the territory, yet she kept telling herself, Soon... but not yet. She didn't want to aggravate her injuries nor risk slowing her healing. She must be patient.

She hobbled in circles around the site this morning, adjusting to a three-legged gait, as she kept her right hind paw crooked off the ground. The Gamma felt she'd mastered it after a few hours, so she gave herself a break and sat on the ledge overlooking the sea. The sight of it filled her with trepidation, yet she didn't look away. She wouldn't be going near the beach for a while, yet it would be silly to be unable to enjoy the view from a distance.

Pied couldn't say what drew her attention upward but she tipped her head backward and realized that someone sat on the ledge a few dozen feet above her. "Hey there!" she called, twisting around so that her back faced the edge. The stranger was no longer upside down and she could see a sliver of his or her dark face and mismatched body; the odd markings intrigued her.
Messages In This Thread
i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Pied - February 09, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2014, 10:12 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Pied - February 09, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2014, 11:18 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Pied - February 10, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Caiaphas - February 13, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Pied - February 13, 2014, 08:31 PM