Kildeer Rest i'll have him good as new i just have to get my hammers
elastic heart
172 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was something about being in such an open space that put the she-wolf at unease. The wind swept past her, stirring her pelt and reminding her that the bitter winter months were swiftly upon them. Reunited with @Terich-mir for only a brief stint, Capri hadn’t strayed far from him – but nor was she joined at his hip.

The wind was harder to work against here – and she felt the gnaw of hunger pull at her stomach. Even with one companion, winter was a dangerous time for a wolf, and as her frosted eyes scanned the open fields before her, she found the area to almost a waste of her time. No scent of a herd had passed through here, and the land remained entirely too open to offer much support to any form of prey.

Just as the slender she-wolf was about to turn back and seek out Terich-mir, the hint of deer wafted to her upon the cold breeze. She paused, her nose lifting upward as she tested the air – the saliva that pooled in her mouth was indication enough of her hunger, and the girl began to maneuver her way to the scent of it.

She was not far from the path – but the wind brought with it another scent, and her eyes swept upward to meet the larger form of the ebony male in sudden surprise of his presence.
Messages In This Thread