Lost Creek Hollow no harm no foul, i guess
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The black wolf had heard of @Mordecai's encounter with the cougar. She was not fond of such beasts, and had never met one she liked, but never had she met one so bloodthirsty. Of course she didn't know the full story, and was unsure if her alpha had done something to anger it, although that didn't quite sound like him. 

She had waited a bit before she went to check on him. Ilya knew that Luke and Harlyn were sure to be taking perfect care of him, and didn't want to crowd the injured wolf. She now sought him, planning to arrive in the evening in order to greet him in his den. The small girl had been unable to find any prey to bring to him, and instead resorted to fishing. She'd had to break the ice over a running stream through their territory, which took a while, but eventually she managed to make a large enough hole to fish through. She'd caught only one fish, but was not hungry and found no problems with feeding her alpha above herself.

She let out a low bark through the scaly fish when she finally arrived at his den. It was a bit later then she'd planned due to the hunting problem she'd encountered, but she could hear Mordecai stirring regardless, and was revealed that he was in his den and awake. She waited patiently for him to invite her in or to greet her at the entrance, her tail wagging.
Messages In This Thread
no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 10, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 11, 2015, 11:06 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 12, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 13, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 13, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 14, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Mordecai - December 15, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: no harm no foul, i guess - by Ilya - December 15, 2015, 11:17 PM