Phoenix Maplewood All the times that you rain on my parade
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
I'll help you. A day ago, perhaps, two strangers had offered the very same thing. Aside from allowing them to guide her home, Saena had basically turned down the pair. Fear had been her driving force then. Now, she was safe within the confines of her maplewood, and although it was foolish even to trust an unknown pack mate, she trusted Kael far further than she did Capriccio and Terich-mir. If he lived here, then presumably, Reek believed he was a good wolf.

She glanced at the rabbit at her paws. Her stomach churned with a mixture of hunger and nausea. "I can't take your fresh caught rabbit," she murmured. There were days where Saena's attitude would get the best of her, her power would go to her head, and she might be willing to do just this. But today wasn't one of those days, and Saena wasn't in that sort of mood. "I'll take from the cache," she decided, "if you can help me find one. Bending hurts." She could sniff one out from above the ground, but unearthing it might be another thing. She'd certainly try, to the detriment of her injury, of course.
Messages In This Thread
All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - December 23, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Kael - December 23, 2015, 02:00 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - December 24, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Kael - December 24, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - January 17, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Kael - January 18, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - January 27, 2016, 09:19 AM