Blackfeather Woods Say Goodbye everyone
37 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Sadly, I cannot care for Oli any longer. I am very unstable right now, and some medications aren't doing so good. I will hopefully be back on Wolf eventually. I will make a new character, and come back to Blackfeather. I hope to see you all then. Please use this thread to say goodbye.

Oli took heavy breaths. Vomit surrounded where he laid calmly. Headaches made his vision blurry, and he could no longer stand. He got to this state by not being aware. He refused to talk about his problems, and they just progressively killed him. His mind ate him alive until there was nothing left. The pain in his head made his teeth feel loose. The pain overcame him as he leaned over to vomit. The unmistakable sound of heaving sounded thought the forest. He knew he wasn't the not loved wolf in the pack, but he wanted to hold of his demise as long as he could. He let out a weak howl, sounding the pack. It was full of sadness, and it was easy to pick out something was wrong. He knew no one would cry for him. He knew no one would think of him for long, but he wanted them to know he was dying on his own reasons, another hasn't done this to him, and they shouldn't be alarmed. He wouldn't get what his last wish was, he wanted everyone in the pack to simply nod his way. Tell him he did an ok job. Oli's time was near, and he didn't want help. His mind was filled with voices, and the only way he thought he could escape was death.

Oli had been struggling with severe headaches, vomiting, and loss in muscle strength. Scary moments included fainting, and seizures making him fall asleep. He hoped @Burke come quickly, and alert the rest of the pack. Oli's howl probably didn't get far. Burke could alert the pack, hopefully in enough time. Oli was too far gone, his body was shutting down, blood seeped out from older wounds, even scars. His mouth began to taste metallic, like his own blood. "Hurry please." He choked out.
Messages In This Thread
Say Goodbye everyone - by Oli - December 30, 2015, 01:37 AM
RE: Say Goodbye everyone - by Burke - December 30, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: Say Goodbye everyone - by Mikasi - December 30, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: Say Goodbye everyone - by Oli - December 30, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Say Goodbye everyone - by Burke - December 30, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Say Goodbye everyone - by Mikasi - December 31, 2015, 04:57 AM
RE: Say Goodbye everyone - by Cyn - December 31, 2015, 04:35 PM
RE: Say Goodbye everyone - by Nemesis - January 01, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Say Goodbye everyone - by Damien - January 01, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: Say Goodbye everyone - by Azul - January 01, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Say Goodbye everyone - by Oli - January 04, 2016, 01:35 AM