Neverwinter Forest What happened to three?
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Wah, this has gotten old. x-x;; Last post from me~

The male couldn't help but smile as he was asked about the sea. It brought back memories, many of which were good, from a time before his kidnapping. "The sea is..." What was it like? He could think of so many words to describe it, so many tales to tell, but now was not the time to divulge his entire life's story. "The sea is a wonderful place. It's peaceful, full of life but kept guarded from negative influences." So had been how the sea he'd visited as a whelp was. "The water is dangerous if you aren't careful, though. It can drag you under and drown you, burn your nose and eyes with it's salt." Like everything in the world, there was a downside to the ocean, but even still the foreigner would always treasure it.

From his side he had heard a howl, it's point of origin being the mountains he lived upon. Though he did not wish to leave behind his newfound friend, he could not ignore the call of a packmate. "My apologies," Alastor had murmured, offering a polite dip of his head before directing his attention towards Silvertip. "But I must go and see who is calling. I hope to see you again in the future, Anwyl." With that, the argent male had taken his leave, destination set for the peaks.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 05, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 09, 2016, 04:38 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 09, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 10, 2016, 05:38 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 10, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 19, 2016, 01:07 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Anwyl - January 23, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: What happened to three? - by Alastor - January 30, 2016, 02:55 AM