Moonspear brighter than a shooting star
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace heard the howl and he lowered his head processing it. He lifted his nose and gave one short howl and then moved further away from the pack lands. He was debating, had been debating some time, and he had felt that he had lost his usefulness in this pack. Not because he was a bad wolf or anything of the sort, but more so because he was just there existing. He worked on hunting and the like, but his heart wasn't in it as it had been before.

He also couldn't quite place it, but there was a small flare of jealousy. He stuffed it down, mostly because he had given up his role willingly. He also had not want to get his position back. He settled to his haunches and looked out over the wide expanse of land and he wondered, should he even be here anymore?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
brighter than a shooting star - by Charon - January 07, 2016, 02:46 AM
RE: brighter than a shooting star - by Floki - January 07, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: brighter than a shooting star - by Wildfire - January 07, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: brighter than a shooting star - by Amekaze - January 08, 2016, 03:39 AM
RE: brighter than a shooting star - by Jace - January 08, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: brighter than a shooting star - by Thistle Cloud - January 08, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: brighter than a shooting star - by Kjalarr - January 10, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: brighter than a shooting star - by Dash - January 10, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: brighter than a shooting star - by Amekaze - January 25, 2016, 09:48 PM