Thunder Dome House of Broken Bones
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All I could picture was Mulan and Mushu when I read that part about ancestors... lmao
edit; ending tacked on.

A hoarse voice met her ears, causing them to fall back ever so slightly. It would be the second time she'd met someone with such a voice, but it hadn't sounded quite as bad this time around. It was clear the other did not speak often, but she'd believed for it to have not been quite as long as the masked boy. Upon realizing this, her ears regained their previous position, erect atop her crown and focused in on the male. His answer was troublesome, in a sense, but also interesting. For those that sought a purpose in life, there was no telling what they might do to achieve such a role. However, just the same, it could mean they might take that which is offered to them. Those notes were kept present in her mind as their encounter proceeded to unfold, for she would have to use them if he showed promise. "A purpose can be a truly vexatious thing when seeking to acquire one," she pointed out, words light but able to keep a serious tone to them. One could only imagine what might happen when a mission had settled into their very core.

His dull gaze had reached out to her, and she met it with her own bright one. She observed him further, taking note of his actions before answering his query. "My name is Asterr Draconid," the yearling voiced, her head lowering faintly as she officially greeted the fellow. "May I request your name?" Her body remained in place, though her features revealed she was debating on moving closer. In the end, she'd kept to her original placement, still uncertain of the man and his intentions. "The purpose you seek, what type might it be?" The way she spoke could make someone believe she held all the answers that they were searching for. That, with one word from her mouth, everything would be understood and the meaning to that which is unknown revealed. Whether such would turn out to be true, however, depended heavily upon whomever it was she'd speak with. Currently, there was assistance that she could provide for the stranger, though whether she would do so or not relied solely on him.

There were any number of things in existence that the dragoness had knowledge on, but the male was not one of those things—and it seemed as if he never would be. Rather than remaining to answer her queries, the wolf had seemingly decided to leave. His reasoning for doing so eluded her, and no time was given for her to question him on it. No matter, Asterr did not take any offense from his actions, having instead decided to head off in search of a more familiar face.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
House of Broken Bones - by Keiran - January 10, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: House of Broken Bones - by Asterr - January 11, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: House of Broken Bones - by Keiran - January 11, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: House of Broken Bones - by Asterr - January 11, 2016, 06:32 PM