Sleeping Dragon you married an icarus, he has flown too close to the sun
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 
The trip back to Sleeping Dragon with Snacha in tow didn’t take as long as she’d expect. The wounds on the back of her neck and leg ooze once in a while but she walks steady with her head held high. One disagreement isn’t enough to deter her, to cause doubt in the back of her mind she’s not as good as she knows herself to be. She’d rarely spent time alone in Seageda and the threat of another against her remained low. Here, she doesn’t have that luxury.

Thuringwethil takes the same path that led her around the mountain: through the geyser and up the path she’d run into Qet, but deviates from her original mistake. By the time the woman reaches her destination, she’s unable to hold back the limp of her right front leg. Any attempt of help @Snacha offers, Thuringwethil turns away. She feels the pain in every step until she’s barely putting any weight on it at all.  

Heda remains still even when her legs trembles beneath her weight, inhaling a sharp breath and releasing a howl for @Gyda. When her song ends, she eases back and plots down on her rump, finally giving in to her charge’s help.

I hope you don't mind the PP on Snacha's part. Let me know if you want me to change it.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
you married an icarus, he has flown too close to the sun - by Antumbra - January 11, 2016, 07:16 PM