Sleeping Dragon it exists in a finished world, beyond the reach of common sense
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil took in a ragged breath when she comes to a stop, angling her attention toward the female. Snacha had done what she could to help clean it and keep it from getting infected but her knowledge of healing is limited to the battlefield instead of long term, as most of her warriors were, but Lucani’s promise of medicine could easily be put to test. With the sun setting soon, she adjusts her spot to keep the shadows from high on her leg where some of her fur is matted with dried blood and scabbing.

“I was attacked,” she tells her but does not elaborate. Her wounds were few and the wolf wouldn’t show his face anymore. “I have a few deep punctures up my leg,” she explains and noses through the fur to the break in skin into the muscle. Thuringwethil doesn’t bother to explain the fairly superficial ones on her scruff, for those would heal in time. “I just need to make sure infection doesn’t set in. Can you do that?”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: it exists in a finished world, beyond the reach of common sense - by Antumbra - January 12, 2016, 02:34 PM