Sleeping Dragon i was as pure as a river but now i think i'm possessed
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
She's at the base of SD facing Kildeer Rest. I don't know how to tag accounts with spaces so I'm gonna tag @Macbeth, sorry.

The distance in which Gyda has to travel is unknown to Thuringwethil and an estimate on her return had not been given. It hasn’t been so long for the young leader to be concerned but she wonders anyway. Things cannot solidify in place without her but she is eager, anxiously waiting her return. She checks the borders in which she’d be returning first, checking for any burst of scent, before traveling along the base of the mountain and leaving markers every so often. 

There are faint hints of Lucani and Snacha and she’s yet to stumble across Eli’s for the day but it will come. He’d been faithful in his decision, remaining on the outskirts. At least until Thuringwethil knows what to do with him. She pauses at the mouth of the geyser, looking out across the snow in which Eli had shown up. Half of her expects a mob to come marching through the trees in the wild expanse of her back yard.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i was as pure as a river but now i think i'm possessed - by Antumbra - January 14, 2016, 07:46 PM