Bitterroot Valley ut alii vivant
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
For @Snacha, @Lucani, @Eli, @Smoke Kehman-Abrhen. I don't think I'll put any time limit for rounds as long as everyone is on top of it. It's a good time to impress Thuringwethil though! <3

Thuringwethil called them together once she'd found them. The small herd of deer swept back around to the eastern side of the mountain that faces Kildeer Rest. Once she deterred the pack wolf from the trail, she took it upon herself to follow what tracks he'd been following. When it came to the survival of her own wolves, she’d choose them over the others every time. Shorting his pack of a potential meal wouldn’t weight heavily on her shoulders when she sees her own filling their bellies. 

She remains back across the clearing where she watches the deer mingle through the tree line and minding their own business. Ducking behind a dense thicket, waiting for her own to come. Quickly, quietly, she urged in her call and while they begin to show up, one by one, she studies each one to see those who’d shine their hunter skills for the good of their new makeshift family.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
ut alii vivant - by Antumbra - January 16, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: ut alii vivant - by Smoke - January 16, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: ut alii vivant - by Lucani - January 17, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: ut alii vivant - by Snacha - January 17, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: ut alii vivant - by Eli - January 22, 2016, 01:11 PM
RE: ut alii vivant - by Antumbra - January 23, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: ut alii vivant - by Lucani - January 24, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: ut alii vivant - by Snacha - January 24, 2016, 12:35 PM