Swiftcurrent Creek I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt]
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
i'm assuming there's no posting order? feel free to punt me if i'm wrong.

The only other that joined them was Clarice, the sweet and quiet girl (as far as Fox was concerned) who had been concerned about her wounds. Fox nodded to her in greeting, and then turned her attention back to Njal, who immediately laid out a plan for them. Fox and Clarice would rush them, and Njal and Jinx would attempt to make the kill. It seemed a sound plan, and Fox bumped shoulders with Clarice gently before making her way toward the beast that would hopefully become their dinner.

Once there, she perked her head up to scan the horizon for Njal and Jinx. Seeing their distant figures from where she stood, she then focused her attention back on Clarice. She signaled the girl to move out and away from her. Fox planned on going first, but Clarice would be there to make sure the animal did not go the wrong way. Steadying herself for one, two, three breaths, Fox sprung from her position, knowing that the deer would have no choice but to flee toward Njal and Jinx or face the wrath of tiny pinching Fox teeth.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will grind your bones to make my bread [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Fox - February 23, 2014, 05:58 PM