Silvertip Mountain It's my Party
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@FitzDutiful Oh yeah.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexy Times

Zaria had been feeling quite riled up lately, and she didn't realize why it was happening. She disliked the sight of any female close to Fitz and some of her pack mates really gotten on her nerves. Fitz had been a trooper, he had to deal with Zaria on a daily basis and managed to get out of that unscratched. Now that she was awake she realized that she was feeling different. Her first thought went out to Fitz. A rather intriguing smell was hanging around her. It took Zaria a moment to realize that it was her own scent. Not really thinking of the fact what this nice scent meant she made her way to Fitz. Zaria and Motherhood wasn't really something that would be put together.

Her mind was swimming, not thinking clearly. She had been so angry before and now she kinda realized that it was her heat that was causing such aggression. It was her trying to ensure that her mate would get on with her and not anyone else. The slender female rushed forward, not taking very long to find Fitz. His scent was basically under a speed dial in her brain. She loved his scent even more now, so manly and strong. Oh yes. An uncharacteristic whine came from her throat when she found him. She licked under his chin, wanting him so badly.
Messages In This Thread
It's my Party - by Zaria - January 17, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 19, 2016, 04:14 AM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 19, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 19, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 20, 2016, 07:10 AM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 20, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 20, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: It's my Party - by FitzDutiful - January 26, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: It's my Party - by Zaria - January 26, 2016, 08:39 AM