The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
She actually had heard the whole thing, regardless of what he might've thought. She still had a knack for listening, and in the end, for giving advice. Despite her broken heart and damp cheeks, she was aware that she might not be 'the one' for Casmir, and he to her, although right now she felt that he was. To her, he didn't really seem like he had missed her, but that some part of him still did, of course. She shifted, uneasily, trying to help him make a decision without swaying his stupid ass opinion to her. 

But she wanted to. 

So badly, too. She was by no means talented or experienced but wished just seduce him, ever so slightly, to her. Would he even take it? She wasn't sure... But it wasn't fair, and she knew it wasn't fair. And if it didn't work she'd be trapped in a position of him maybe being angry at her. She couldn't risk it, she was not yet that desperate. Not yet.

"Would... would you miss her if you chose me?" she breathed out finally, trying to hide the shakiness of her voice. Would he? She didn't know, but she eyed him again, feeling that his answer would be 'I would miss you both!!!!' or some bullshit answer that she wasn't in the mood for- physically and emotionally. "Would you long for her, I mean," she restated, hoping he understood what she meant by this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M] - by Aria - January 18, 2016, 09:06 PM