The Sunspire one look from those eyes and i was done in
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
All Welcome 
All welcome, set for tomorrow afternoon 'cause I'm impatient.

She should have slept before making the journey to the Sunspire, particularly after the late night of rabbit hunting. But Magpie was suddenly overwhelmed by the urge to see Summer, and immediately upon parting ways with her niece, the woman made a beeline for the mountain that once held her body captive, and to the boy that had once held her heart captive. Magpie traveled the rest of the night and through morning, careful to avoid any other distractions or hold-ups. She thought she might burst if she didn't see those golden eyes soon, and the feeling lent her an almost unnatural swiftness.

The sun was high in the sky, though it danced behind a cloudy winter veil, by the time she arrived to the Sunspire's borders... and the scent that greeted her was, well, wrong. It was wrong because it did not exist, and she felt her stomach drop at the realization. It had been silly to think that the Wilds had been unchanged in her absence, and while she had considered the fact Summer might've moved on emotionally, it never occurred to her that she might not see his golden eyes at all.

She trudged woodenly through the territories, feeling inexplicably empty inside. It wasn't long before she found herself within the hidden cavern he had brought her to, so many moons ago, though she hadn't been aware that it was where she was going until that moment. Magpie curled upon the warm, dirt floor— pressed against the root of a tree— and wept until she drifted off to sleep.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
one look from those eyes and i was done in - by OG Magpie - January 20, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: one look from those eyes and i was done in - by Trajan - January 23, 2016, 07:45 AM