Sleeping Dragon let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Tagging for visibility: @Lucani, @Snacha, @Eli, @Smoke.

Aside from the hunt, Thuringwethil had not exerted herself too much. She’d taken to walking the borders until she could feel the ache begin but now she’s able to do complete the task without hurting. Lucani had checked in on it a time or two and now there were hardly anything to be concerned about. The bites on her leg had gotten deep into her muscle and they still needed to heal, occasionally giving her an ache, but the skin scabbed over healthily enough that she didn’t have to worry about infection settling in.

With the morning behind her, she moves on to the borders and begins weaving herself in and out of the brush. The howl of announcement builds deep in her chest but they are not yet ready. There are gaps where she wants her scent heavily marked and places where it could be stronger. Smoke and Eli’s scents are heaviest but Gyda’s sticks out, making Sleeping Dragon really feel like home. Seageda lingers within her for she still belongs to her wolves, but those here will fill that void. If the others came, she’d welcome them, but their allegiance will be tested.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory - by Antumbra - January 21, 2016, 07:52 PM