Sleeping Dragon let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Lucani questions her and she takes a moment to consider her words, as if she might have used the wrong choice. She’s confident speaking the common tongue of wolves when she’d been raised on her wolves’ own language. She’d trained with warriors that spoke that of the others and learned at the same time, giving her the advantage, and becoming commander helped ease her into the language fully when she had to deal with others that didn’t understand her people.

“It is an honor, Lucani,” she decides. The wolves not of her culture will embrace it, eventually, or they will be phased out of Sleeping Dragon. Lucani has adapted where she’s learned, so far, and taken an interest more keenly than Thuringwethil originally expected. “We carry the deaths with us, those that we are responsible for,” she adds, returning her attention to the way she’s walking. “Even when there is not enough room for them.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory - by Antumbra - February 01, 2016, 12:01 PM