Blackfeather Woods I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch
38 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Joining 
I should've done this earlier, but I have come to avenge myself! @Burke @Damien 
 Gasping for breath, Hecate dragged the small elk closer and closer. She had hoped to get an adult, but that was committing suicide. Instead, she snuck in and stole the young elk from its parents. Though, she wasn't that lucky. She had many, many news scars and wounds, mostly cleaned up, but still hurt like hell.

She pushed herself one more step before collapsing on the wintry ground. She stood up, stopping her legs from shaking, and let out a howl. She braced herself for the arrival of the alpha. Her fur was slightly matted with blood, hers and the elk's, but she hoped it didn't show. She somehow calmed her breathing and regained her calm posture, awaiting the leader of the pack.

She wouldn't let this go. Even it took a million days, she would try every single goddamn time until she got in. That was how determined Hecate was. There was no way she would let someone get the impression that she was just an annoying, pesky wolf pup.
Messages In This Thread
I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Hecate - January 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - February 02, 2016, 06:35 AM