The Sentinels Please believe me don't you see the things you mean to me
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
couldn't he keep from hurting her? apparently not. Cas winced at the pain in her tones, his ears wilting against his head. "i mean .. like ... i can't be the only one, you know? and i mean ... the touching. cuddling. it-it isn't fair to her." not that he had been fair this entire time to his supposed girlfriend, but at least he was trying now. that counted, right? he had no idea that Aria was cool to share -- not really cool, but she'd come around to the idea. the Mayfair boy was still trying to wrap his head around concept that, after all he had said and done, she still wanted him. he honestly didn't get it.

"maybe -maybe we could take turns talking?" he suggested suddenly, hope flickering in his voice as he turned fully to face the girl. Cas sought to find her ice-gaze with the gold of his own. couldn't she see how much he meant to her? did she even care? what was going on in her head?

oh my god, she totally hated him, didn't she? with each passing milisecond that Aria didn't answer, Cas could see himself being swept farther and farther away from her by a hot sea of lava, while she slowly turned aside and walked out of view. so detailed was this horrible daydream that the boy began to sink into it, staring all the while at the girl while emotions of all kinds chased each other across his features --  he began to look a bit like mr bean.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Please believe me don't you see the things you mean to me - by Casmir - February 06, 2016, 09:41 PM