Blackfeather Woods A Wolf Approaches
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Ah, I wasn't aware that Hecate had joined already! Sorry this couldn't happen @Kelina :( You can reply again after I post if you would like :)

As Burke stepped through the shadows, it was clear he was not there solely to interrogate the new comer. As far as she knew, there had been only one spot open as she was about to mention before Burke corrected her knowledge. Another had been accepted? Well, it was news to her. And this one showed promise. Shrugging of the bad luck, she refaced the female. This was new. She had never let down someone before. Was this why Burke had left it to her? How sly."I'm sorry, but the Alpha has just informed me that we have no spots left in our ranks," She was frank about, for it was better than sugar coating the situation. And she had the feeling the girl wouldn't be to sore hearted about it, after all, she had given the impression that she was quite strong afterall.

There was nothing she could do about it anyways, though she didn't blame Burke for not telling her. "Thank you anyways for your interest," That was better, wasn't it? It was the least she could do for something that was her fault. She would wait to see the strange leave before seeking out this mystery joiner. She could only hope that the new one would show promise, for it would be a shame to waste a spot one someone who wasn't worthy. Her feet stood quite still, though her gaze had softened. Injustice, it seemed though it was out of her hands.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
A Wolf Approaches - by Kelina - February 01, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: A Wolf Approaches - by Nemesis - February 01, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: A Wolf Approaches - by Kelina - February 01, 2016, 01:43 PM
RE: A Wolf Approaches - by Nemesis - February 01, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: A Wolf Approaches - by Kelina - February 01, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: A Wolf Approaches - by Burke - February 02, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: A Wolf Approaches - by Nemesis - February 02, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: A Wolf Approaches - by Kelina - February 03, 2016, 02:25 AM