Lost Creek Hollow fool me once, shame on you
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
All Welcome 
Ilya's dragged herself just beyond borders, I figured this was a decent place to be found? (:

It had been three days since the girl had been knocked unconscious. She had, surprisingly, not bleed out, and she could not explain such a thing if you asked her. Perhaps the snow numbed her, and maybe the wounds dried themselves to hold just for the time being. Truthfully she didn't have many body wounds. Her sides and shoulders were torn open just barely, and was what left of her ear to begin with had been ripped off completely. In the long run it would be internal wounds that would need further mending- perhaps also some mental ones as well.

Regardless, she woke. She probably woke due to the fact she was struggling to breath. Sweating and wheezing frantically in her wake, Ilya felt every inch of her body seize in pain. Her first instinct was to howl from the pain, let off some frustration, ya know? But she couldn't. She tried and all that occurred was further pain; and blood. A strange, choking, coughing sound erupted from her throat. She was shocked, to say the least, and tried even more desperately to make more sounds. Each one sounded the same, and sounded horrid at that. There are few words to describe the exact feeling, but to someone who valued speaking so much; this was practically the end of the world. For now, all she could hope was that it would heal- whatever it was.

She moved to get to her feet, and winced at every inch she shifted. With much reluctance, she crawled towards the herbs she had collected, somehow in her haze remembering them. If she'd been in right mind she would've left them, but they were her original goal, and she couldn't leave them. She then turned to home. It wasn't hard to stand, she just needed to keep her weight to her hind legs if she could. Every step sent icy pain through her body, and she went with gritted teeth back towards her home. She had no where else to go, no one else would take her in her state she knew it. So she drug herself towards the hollow, finally collapsing before she reached it's borders. She could no longer stand, her body was failing once again and she could feel a strange feeling she couldn't describe as anything but 'darkness' set in. Ilya attempted to wail out for help, but only gurgled a bit of blood once again from her throat, the choking sound along with it. 

The black woman tried to keep her eyes open but they fluttered often, and she couldn't help but pray to Gods she didn't believe in that someone would find her before it was too late.
Messages In This Thread
fool me once, shame on you - by Ilya - February 03, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Haven - February 06, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Ilya - February 06, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Mordecai - February 07, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Ilya - February 07, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Haven - February 08, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Mordecai - February 08, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Ilya - February 08, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Haven - February 09, 2016, 07:58 AM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Mordecai - February 09, 2016, 02:29 PM