Sleeping Dragon death doesn't descriminate between the sinners and the saints
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
@Cirrus: back dated a few days, also a little vague since i don't... know what exactly is going to happen. @Goliath, you don't have to reply here but i hope the slight pp is okay. later, thuringwethil will call for @Lucani and/or @Gyda.

The exertion of getting the dainty wolf to the nearest cave she could remember, Thuringwethil’s breathing evens out and she stands silent in the opening. The other’s dropped near the back like a sack of bones, and she’s halted further action while she rushes through her options. One right after the other floods her mind and she stares at Goliath as he moves; she barks a command at him to leave her alone with her newest companion.

When her giant is gone and she watches him disappear into the woods before she swings her head ‘round to stare into the shadows. She lingers a few moments longer: shoulders back, tail up right. Heda. Thuringwethil takes a calculated step forward, leaning into the front half of her body and keeps the exit blocked off. The cave isn’t terribly large and the opening is small enough she’d easily favor a shift to one side and and cut him off. Heda chuffs quietly.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
death doesn't descriminate between the sinners and the saints - by Antumbra - February 11, 2016, 11:52 PM