Redhawk Caldera Out of student loans and treehouse homes, we all would take the latter
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Redhawk Caldera was more or less a quiet place — or, that was what she felt, given she had barely met any of her pack mates. Allure had not yet struck out fully to do so, however, and despite feeling nervous apprehension at having to integrate herself in to a completely strange pack, the girl took the day to put her best foot forward and so so.

She loped forward, her pace quick only with the intent to reveal that she was attempting to remain busy, rather than lounging about, and yet her luck would strike when she came upon the familiar swarthy male who had first intercepted her at the borders. She had never gotten his name, and with only a stolen moment of hesitation, Allure began to amble forward, her posture lowering in deference to his rank. "Hi," she called out, her voice soft against the winter chill. "I um.. I never did get your name," she noted, pausing now to remain a respectful distance away from the male.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of student loans and treehouse homes, we all would take the latter - by Allure - February 14, 2016, 08:39 AM