Redsand Canyon A new place, a new start
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Cogitemus Skipping the whole trip while trying to summarize it a bit. pm if you want to change anything tho!

The dark queen walked alongside her new lover, into the mountains to find their new home. It had been a long journey of almost 2 whole days, but they had pulled through with no problems to speak off.

---

Flashbacks:
Malice stayed beside her lover as they traveled through new lands, away from the coast. The sudden change of atmosphere was overwhelming and they soon found a few critters to feast upon. Of course, not all there prey had been caught, but there bellies were full enough to make it through the journey to the mountains. On there way, they encountered no others, none worth mentioning. Their journey had been long, but not tiring as they took their time to rest at midnight.

---

Finally, they came across a place that was capable enough for the two to settle upon. A canyon drenched in the color red, her favorite. She chuffed to her lover, signing that she liked this place and hoped he felt the same.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
A new place, a new start - by Malice - February 13, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: A new place, a new start - by Cogitemus - February 13, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: A new place, a new start - by Malice - February 13, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: A new place, a new start - by Cogitemus - February 13, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: A new place, a new start - by Malice - February 14, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: A new place, a new start - by Cogitemus - February 14, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: A new place, a new start - by Malice - February 14, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: A new place, a new start - by Cogitemus - February 14, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: A new place, a new start - by Malice - February 14, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: A new place, a new start - by Cogitemus - February 14, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: A new place, a new start - by Malice - February 14, 2016, 01:44 PM