Neverwinter Forest before i ever met you
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
All Welcome 
Family member or curious outsider! :)

Kaskara never expected to be back in these wilds in her lifetime. She fully expected to settle on Everwinter Ridge for the rest of her days and raise a family with Kieran, beside her brother Scimitar and his mate Bazi. But sometimes things were not meant to be. When the mateship between them unravelled and shattered at their feet, Kaskara was sure Scimitar would go far enough away to start his own pack, but be close to his children. She went with him, of course, as she had found him all those months ago and would be hard-pressed to leave him now. She was a loyal wolf, and family always came first.

She was a bit surprised when their journey continued into the teekon wilds, past a safe distance for relocation. As they traveled, she guessed where they were going, if it was available: Neverwinter Forest. Though her heart ached for Nova Peak, for the life they had built there when life was good, she did not begrudge her brother his heart's desire. She understood his love for the forest, and upon seeing it herself, she had fallen in love, too. And now that they were here again, she didn't have any intentions of leaving.

Before I Ever Met You - Banks 
Messages In This Thread
before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 18, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 18, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 21, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 10:52 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - February 24, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - February 24, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 01, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: before i ever met you - by Kaskara - March 04, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: before i ever met you - by Eshe RIP - March 10, 2016, 11:23 AM