Sleeping Dragon i'm building this house on the moon
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
@Lorne! Excuse this crap post, I'm so exhausted, haha.

The days were starting to warm, days weren't freezing anymore and snow was beginning to melt in the snow. Clumps form in the shadows of Sleeping Dragon, piled up from falling from trees or off cliffs as they slide from their smooth surfaces. The rocky terrain above her leaves her wet as it drips, wrinkling her nose each time as she tries to avoid them. Walking in the shadows gives her comfort and protection but at the cost of feeling cold, chilled to the bones.

She shakes out her fur and deviates, pushing out into the open. The setting sun rests on her shoulders, feeling her wet fur warming a little, but doing little to ease the damp coating along her spine. With the night on the horizon, Thuringwethil makes her move toward the cave she sometimes shares with Gyda. Her scent isn't heavy as she nears, leaving her to wonder where the queen is, but she doesn't linger long. The young leader passes by, not quite ready for sleep.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 09:49 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 21, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 28, 2016, 09:16 AM