Sleeping Dragon i'm building this house on the moon
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
No pressure. :) Also, you can use this code to use the ooc box, if you'd like (without the space in the second one, it wouldn't let me post it with the space):
Quote:[ooc]OOC text[/ ooc]

Like with Hush, she wants to ask questions she’d ask wolves at the borders of her home, but she bites her tongue. Thuringwethil trusts Gyda in her decisions but the ways of Seageda do not shed easy from her skin. The sole leader of a large pack, as well as that of a coalition, makes it difficult to accept someone into Drageda she hasn’t inspected first. Lorne has been a member for a while now, has contributed to their wellbeing, and the Heda couldn’t ask for much more that wouldn’t be determined over time.

“I’m glad to hear it,” she tells her and even offers her a small smile, softening her features for a moment before it disappears. “I’m well, thank you.” She considers departing the woman then, going about both of their business, but she decides against it to better acquaint herself with her subject. Battling her previous urge, she offers a swish of her tail arched above her spine. “Have you considered taking up any trades?” she asks, a roundabout way to find out more about the woman without treating her like a stranger on the outside.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 09:49 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 20, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Lorne - February 21, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: i'm building this house on the moon - by Antumbra - February 28, 2016, 09:16 AM