Phantom Hollow Pick ya partners by the paw
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Pack Activity 
I noticed a few of your characters are wanting a den buddy. WELP, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE! Malmal thinks it's good for the others to bond a little by sharing a sleep place :) I'm assuming every member is present, though if you want your character to not come to the pack meeting, please feel free to pm me :) No post order whatsoever, though give others time to reply :) (Hover for translations for the words with a line under it.) @Cogitemus @Sage @Renn @Esteban @Issun @Veritas @Mitanni 

After the queen had chased away their foolish trespasser together with their healer and the fighter boy, it was time for her to return to her duties. She had said goodbye to the two before padding towards the place where they held all there pack meetings. A big log, covered by green moss and little bugs all over the dead wood, a clearer place right in front of it, perfect to fit a few wolves. She had been thinking the past few days. She knew some of the followers had already sought out company on their own, but that was not enough for the queen. She wanted members to feel comfortable, like they were really part of the family. And so, she thought of letting everyone chose their own den buddy. She found it a rather brilliant plan. Good job brain.

She climbed up the big, dead, fallen tree log, standing now gracefully atop of it. She smiled proudly. Whenever she was up there she remembered all the effort she had put in this pack, and it made her proud to know that her efforts had been worth it. She pointed her ying-yang muzzle toward the Yonder, letting her strong voice be carried by the wind, reaching every member's ears and maybe even further.

One after the other, they arrived, Cogitemus making his way next to her on the log. Once they had all arrived, she spoke. Hello all! She started with a nice greeting. I have noticed some of you are having troubles sleeping. She glared shortly to their gamma, Sage, a warm smile on her muzzle. My plan is having you all chose a den buddy to keep you company under the star filled Yonder at night. I would like your thoughts on this! She announced, clearly proud of her little plan.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Pick ya partners by the paw - by Malice - February 21, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by RIP Issun - February 21, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by Renn - February 21, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by Cogitemus - February 21, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by Veritas - February 22, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by Mitanni - February 27, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 08:11 AM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by Esteban - February 29, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Pick ya partners by the paw - by Malice - March 01, 2016, 12:21 PM