Blackfoot Forest This is to the innocent, the brave and the true
As cold as ice, but his anger burns like fire.
29 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Joining 
EEP, guess I'll let Gotham join on his own. I waited 10 days for Quinn to respond, long enough in my eyes. I want to get this character movin' if you know what I mean. After all, love conquers all.

The brute man walked, and walked, and walked. There seemed to be a pattern to his days lately. Walk, drink, rest, eat, repeat. It was truly boring. Somewhere in his past, his days had been at least filled with hate, but now he didn't even have that as a distraction from his problems. His feet hurt, just like his aching heart, longing for someone, anyone to have mercy on his poor soul. How long had it been since he had left his family? He didn't know anymore. Didn't want to know anymore.

After a while of walking, like always, a stronger scent entered his nostrils. It was a border, a few feet ahead. Weird, had there always been a pack here? Had he even been here before? All those questions, but no answers. Pathetic. The longing for others was too great to ignore, and before he knew it, he raised his grey muzzle into the air.

His howl was desperate, heart wrenching even. It could be heard in his howl that he was sad, ashamed and longing for others. After his call for the leader, he let himself fall to the ground, too tired to stand anymore. He lay his head on his grey paws, waiting for someone, anyone to greet him.
~Comparison is the thief of joy~
Messages In This Thread
This is to the innocent, the brave and the true - by Gotham - February 22, 2016, 04:11 PM