Phantom Hollow A high position takes sacrifice
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Sage to inform Sage of her current position and that she has to stay with the pack when Malice is going to meet Burke.

The queen had been curled up in the alpha den, cold and shivering with sadness. Why had her lover left her? She didn't know, didn't want to know anymore! If he wanted to leave, FINE! She wouldn't care, she was fine on her own. She could lead, she could do everything he could! Could she? Her thoughts wandered off, but focused on Sage. Sage was their gamma, their highest wolf among the middle and lower tier. They had talked about her, saying that she would be a Beta someday, and maybe this was the right time.

Malice crawled out of her den, a frown on her face. Did she have to call everyone? No, only Sage was enough. She was going to hold a meeting later, saying that she was going to meet the alpha of their rival pack. Malice frowned face turned into a sad one as she raised her muzzle into the air. She howled, some of her sadness making it's way into her voice, bu the message was clear. She wanted to see Sage, now.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 08:31 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 09:35 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: A high position takes sacrifice - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 10:01 AM