Phantom Hollow A lost king, but a new Beta
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Pack Activity 
This is a pack meeting and I expect everyone to be present! This thread will be archived once everyone has posted. There is no post order, but please, leave time for others to reply. No-one will be late to not hear what Malice says, as it will just screw up the quick thread :)@Sage @Renn @Esteban @Issun @Veritas @Mitanni @Judas @Silver

The queen walked to the big log where they always had meetings, the new crowned beta on her heels. She jumped up on the log, inviting Sage next to her. She pointed her ying-yang muzzle into the air and let out a long howl. She called for all their members, even the new boy Judas.

She waited till everyone had arrived, and then she talked. Hello all! She started, a bright smile covering up her sadness. It's with a heavy heart that I have called you all here, and it is with great sadness that I have to inform you that the king is missing. Cogitemus has left us and I don't know why. She informed. But it's with great pride that I say that I have crowned Sage as your new Beta! She called out, hopefully cheering them all up a bit.

She waited a bit for if Sage wanted to say anything before moving on. I have met a member of our neighboring pack, the Dark Brotherhood. I have sent Cicero, the boy I met, back with a message that I want to meet their alpha, Burke. I'll be leaving later today and Sage will be in charge. She explained, a serious look on her face. If I do not return in 2 days, Sage will take you all Northwest where you will be safe from any attacks.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
A lost king, but a new Beta - by Malice - February 28, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: A lost king, but a new Beta - by Sage - February 28, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: A lost king, but a new Beta - by RIP Issun - February 28, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: A lost king, but a new Beta - by Judas - February 28, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: A lost king, but a new Beta - by Veritas - February 28, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: A lost king, but a new Beta - by Esteban - February 29, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: A lost king, but a new Beta - by Mitanni - March 01, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: A lost king, but a new Beta - by Renn - March 01, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: A lost king, but a new Beta - by Silver - March 01, 2016, 10:00 PM