Blackfoot Forest summertime sadness
15 Posts
Ooc — Amanda
His laugh made her tail catch itself in a friendly swing, and she moved around him, "I'm new too," she offered with a smile, "first time I've been through here -- I have found a place to stay in a vale not far from here." She shrugged her shoulders, "It's nice. Lots of food and shelter." She clicked her teeth and moved passed him, distractedly sniffing at the tree he had originally fallen into.

"My name is Aysun." She grinned, giving her tail another wag, "We could go after another rabbit, if you wanted." Sometimes a team of two was better then one -- actually as a predator it was almost always better with two. She cast a look off into the direction that the rabbit had gone, before looking back at the large male. His pale golden eyes stood out nicely against his fur and Aysun took a moment to gaze into them somewhat awkwardly before turning away from him.

Leaves fell from him as he scratched at his pale coat, and she chuckled softly -- "Hey! I liked the leaf-y look," she paused, "it suited you."
Messages In This Thread
summertime sadness - by Roo - July 24, 2013, 06:12 PM
RE: summertime sadness - by Aysun - July 24, 2013, 09:50 PM
RE: summertime sadness - by Roo - July 25, 2013, 05:30 AM
RE: summertime sadness - by Aysun - July 28, 2013, 01:01 PM