Whitewater Gorge New neighbors? Great...
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
Hihi, Malice was following the river again and wishes to meet the new neighbors :) So, tagging the alpha Frostfur's and some members of MH that want to jump in maybe? : @Scimitar @Eshe @Esteban @Issun @Mitanni @Renn

Spring was upon them, the weather clearly warmer than before. Though signs of winter were not yet totally gone, the queen felt like it was mid-spring. She had made it through her first winter, started a pack and lost her mate all in the span of a few months. Wow, what an achievement. Someone should give this girl an Oscar. When she woke up this morning, she knew she needed to do something other than patrolling the borders. Perhaps she should follow the river once more, this time to the Northwest. Sure, she could go back to the place where she had met someone of another pack, but something pulled her toward this particular river. 

She trotted happily next to the river, enjoying her time exploring. Though, something was wrong. It was the smell around here that made her anxious. It smelled an awful lot like another pack, more wolves. Great, they already had 2 neighboring packs and she wasn't looking forward to find another one so close to Moonlit Hills. Were Moonlit Hills' scents not enough to stop these wolves from settling so near? Oh well, the queen didn't want to fight over it. Perhaps their neighbors were nice. If not, she still didn't want to begin a war. If war was to break out however, she would not go out without a fight.

She stopped walking and sent up a cloud of dust as she sat down. Should she howl or something? She definitely wanted to meet the new individuals, but she had no experience with this. So, she did what she thought was best. She put her muzzle up into the air and howled, short but powerful, as if to say: Who is near?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
New neighbors? Great... - by Malice - March 01, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: New neighbors? Great... - by Mitanni - March 01, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: New neighbors? Great... - by Renn - March 01, 2016, 02:19 PM