Redtail Rise i am my poison and my antidote
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
The young leader stands at the base of the rise, looking up the incline to find the ashy path she’d taken where she found a new companion. Thuringwethil doesn’t except to find the fiery girl lurking the ridge but she recalls the memory rather fondly. A wary sort of trust developing between the two, long enough to share a common interest of safety for the night, but she hadn’t let it fall from her memory. Thuringwethil kept help but wonder if the younger wolf felt the same, if they’d see each other at all ever again.

Tucking it away, she moves along the perimeter of a territory she vaguely remembers. It isn’t a place she’s spent a lot of time, compared to the Dragon and it’s surrounding reaches, but it’s safe from the threat of other packs as a neutral land. Thuringwethil walking along the edges of the mountainous terrain isn’t going to get her in trouble though she doesn’t quite know the relation the Phoenix wolves have to this particular location. They might not take kindly to her standing so close but, remaining oblivious to this information, she continues onward anyway.

Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i am my poison and my antidote - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Kiviuq - March 14, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Sangilak - March 15, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Antumbra - March 16, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Kiviuq - March 18, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: i am my poison and my antidote - by Sangilak - March 18, 2016, 10:42 AM