Redhawk Caldera i was normal three cats ago
88 Posts
Ooc — Kris
All Welcome 
Covering some behind the scenes stuff that you all can reference if you are so inclined. Open to anyone! Set outside the den.

He was growing like a weed, and was probably about as irritating as one too. He had been nippy from birth; at first it was just him exploring his world, but then he realized that he could make noses, paws and tails move out of his damn way if he harried them with his gums and natal tooth. So it became a routine, and his first response to anything he didn't like, which was quite a bit, because the boy was fussy about being handled and liked his space. He was most content when he was eating, which he did in great quantities, but without packing on puppy fat. No, as he grew, he was starting to take on a distinct streamlined look, long and leggy, but with comically oversized paws.

If he was a pest before now things were about to get worse. His milk teeth had come in, and now he had other tiny fangs to keep his first tooth company. He had been the first to walk and his legs had strengthened quite a bit.... but he was still clumsy. Except now it was more pronounced because he had discovered that besides walking, he could also make little wee hops. This thrilled him, and so the afternoon found him bounding around his family outside the den like a tiny billy goat, and it also found him rolling and flailing as he toppled over and lost his balance time and time again. But undeterred, he continued to romp, pouncing his siblings heads, nipping at them, and otherwise getting high off bugging them. Even his mother, who sat nearby, was not spared his attacks.

Speaking of bugs. Spring had arrived, and with it had come a beetle. The little bandit shifted his targetting from one of his brother's rumps to the blackish brownish thing. With the devil in his eyes he dove for it. He missed with the first lunge, ending up with a mouthful of dirt, which only spurred him to try several more times before he finally hit his mark. But the wiggling legs against his tongue and mouth at first surprised him, and he spat it back out and smacked his paw down on it.
Messages In This Thread
i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 16, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 17, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 18, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 18, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 20, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 20, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 22, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 23, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 25, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Eljay - March 29, 2016, 03:32 AM
RE: i was normal three cats ago - by Ferret - March 31, 2016, 08:08 PM